Thursday, April 26, 2007

Be kind-everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Thats not simply a copied tagline...this is the what I have experienced all my life. I have battled hard in my life. My birth itself was a war that my mom fought. When my mom was five months pregnant with me, she contracted jaundice. She was told by the doctors that either she or the baby would survive. But my mom held on to her faith, guts and energy. She suffered a lot during her pregnancy. But my parents efforts and faith brought results when I was born on 29 December 1973. The day I was born was the coldest day of the decade. My grandpa named me Coldie.

1 comment:

Usha said...

oh, i never knew that!!
nw i know, bravery is something you got in inheritance! :)
um sure u'll give ur kids thousands of reasons to b proud of their mom as well!! :)